We have published the photos of the 3 days on the Photos page.
We would like to thank you for your participation at the 3 days of Belgium and hope you had as much fun as we did.
The results of the individual stages and the overall ranking can be found here: Helga
Feel free to upload your routes via Routegadget. We would love to see which routes you took.
Our local radio station has written a detailed report. You can find it here.
The pictures of the 3 days will be published in the next few days. So check back again 😉
As a reminder, on 5 September, the FRSO Championship will take place on a less travelled part of the map. On 4 September 2022, the Belgian Championship Long Distance will take place just a few kilometres away. The map for this is being redrawn and uses parts that have never been used for orienteering.
You can find your results here!
We hope you enjoyed yesterday’s stage despite the rain.
Today there will be some posts in the quarries and pits. So stay tuned!
The data for today’s stage:
Parking → WKZ: 0 m
WKZ → Start: 400 m
Pre-start: 60 m
Finish → WKZ: 0 m
The leisure activities section has been updated. If you don’t know what to do this afternoon or where to eat tonight, check it out.
Some important information about the 1st stage
- Please do not forget to have your SI read out on the finish area. The finish is 1300m from the CC.
- There are no drinking posts in the forest.
- We do not offer any food or drinks except the water at the finish.
- Don’t forget to pick up your start numbers before the start!
We have finally finished our info brochure. It contains all the important information about the 3 days. You will also receive a printed version tomorrow in the secretariat.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
PS Remember to pick up your chest numbers at the secretariat!
We have updated the general information and stage information sections. Please note the snack and Covid-19 sections.
PS: have you already seen, Belgium is now green :-).
The start times are online and can be viewed here:
Important information regarding registrations
- The registrations will close in 2 days, on June 26th at 23:59
- After this date no registration or change of category will be possible
- For participants who registered via orienteeringOnline.net:
- If your entry is marked with a “YES” in the participants list everything is fine: http://orienteeringonline.net/ListOfEntries.aspx?ListType=1&CompetitionID=4927
- Otherwise the payment has to arrive on our bank account no longer that June 30th. In case of issue related to the payment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks a lot for your understanding, we’re happy to welcome you on our 3 days, the forest looks nicer than ever 😉
new photos of the area
We have extended the registration deadlines. You can now register until 26 June. ATTENTION: There will be NO on-site enrolement. Day registrations are also possible until 26.06. via OrienteeringOnline / Opunch for the HE/DE and LD/LE/SD/SE courses.
The corona numbers in our region are developing very well. There are currently no cases in the municipality of Sankt Vith or in the neighboring municipalities.
The numbers are also good in the rest of Belgium: since last week we are considered an orange area, with a current incidence of 93.0 (as of 20.06). Entry is therefore possible without quarantine regulations. However, we assume that Belgium will be green in July. Current information can be found at the following website: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/
one more thing
The map sections have been updated. All maps of the competition have been completely updated this spring by our cartographer Freddy Henkes. You can expect a great competition area with interesting courses.