we have decided to postpone the 3 days from Belgium to the weekend of 9th, 10th and 11th JULY. In the current situation, a race on the Whitsun weekend no longer seems realistic.
Enquiries are currently underway with the association, the municipality and the forestry office, who have to approve the new date. However, we are in good spirits and hope to confirm the new data in a timely manner.
since the situation does not allow to predict the situation in a few months, but such an event as the 3 days requires some planning, we will announce by End of March whether the 3 days will take place in 2021 or not. Registrations will be possible until the beginning of May, with only one price category.
The health crisis and the uncertainties linked to the CoVid 19 epidemic do not allow us to calmly go on with the preparation for and the holding of the “3 Days of Belgium 2020” initially planned for May 30, 31 and June 1.
That is why we decided to postpone the event to next year.
At the moment several options of when and how are still open. A final decision on the layout and the date of the new event in 2021 will be communicated at the latest in early June 2020.
We ask runners already registered who have not yet made the payment not to do so. Competitors who have already made the payment will be reimbursed in the near future.